Question: My dog’s coat looks dull, can I use oils to help?
From Dr. Janet Roark, the EO Vet:
HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT SPRAY RECIPE
• 10 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
• 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
• 5 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
• 10 drops Grounding Blend for extra calming*
• 1 tsp. Vegetable Glycerin (organic preferred)*
In a 2 oz bottle with a spray top, combine ingredients and top off with distilled water.
DIRECTIONS: Shake before each use. Spray as needed one to two times a day for healthy skin and coat (added bonus! Cedarwood Essential Oil helps repel bugs too!) *Optional
QUESTION – DOES YOUR PET HAVE TROUBLE WITH A DULL COAT?