Question: Is there an all–natural shampoo I can use to prevent outdoor pests?
From Dr. Janet Roark, the EO Vet:
ALL-NATURAL PEST SHAMPOO RECIPE
• 3 oz. unscented Castile soap
• 6 oz. Water
• 3 oz. Apple Cider vinegar
• 1 oz. Aloe Vera Juice
• 1 oz. Vegetable Glycerin
• 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 2 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
For pests that attach to the body:
• 2 drops Geranium Essential Oil
• 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (dogs only)
• 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil (dogs only)
DIRECTIONS: Mix all ingredients together well and shampoo normally, being careful to avoid the eyes and nose. Allow to sit on the animal for at least 5 minutes.
Rinse Well after shampooing.
QUESTION – HOW DOES YOUR PET RESPOND TO BATH TIME?