Question: I have an elderly dog that limps after exercise. What oils can I use to help her?
From Dr. Janet Roark, the EO Vet:
MUSCLE AND JOINT RUB RECIPE
• 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
• 5 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
• 10 drops Copaiba Essential Oil
• 10 drops Marjoram Essential Oil
• 10 drops Massage Blend
• 1 c. Coconut Oil
• 1/4 c. Calendula infused oil
DIRECTIONS: Mix all ingredients together. Use a small amount to rub into sore muscles and joints as needed.
QUESTION – WHERE DOES YOUR PET NEED A MASSAGE FOR RELIEF?